Business After Hours
An Ogden-Weber Chamber of Commerce Networking Event
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 5-7 p.m.
SPEND A FUN & RELAXING SUMMER EVENING WITH US:
- Enjoy live acoustic music from Danielle Vaughn
- Indulge in refreshments from Ogden Valley Smokehouse & The Blue Coyote Cafe
- Sample spirits from New World Distillery
- Get a sneak peak of the newest boutique hotel in Huntsville, the Compass Rose Lodge — including the telescope that will be in the hotel’s Huntsville Astronomical Lunar Observatory stargazing dome!
- Have a chance to win fantastic Huntsville Square prizes, including overnight stays at The Compass Rose Lodge, a private stargazing experience and half-day paddle board rentals from Detours rental shop
Register here: http://bit.ly/junebah
Chamber members: Free
Non-Chamber members: $10
First-time guests: Free
ABOUT HUNTSVILLE SQUARE:
Huntsville Square is a collection of local businesses offering guests fun and relaxing experiences in a unique atmosphere. Whether you are looking for a venue for an event or wedding; or looking to enjoy a relaxing day in Ogden Valley - Huntsville Square has you covered. The Square houses two restaurants, event spaces, as well as a paddle board and shake shop.